My first blog award, cool! I’m flattered to have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award! Thank you to Frankie Fancies for thinking of my little ol’ blog and nominating me for such a neat award!
The rules; thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them, share 7-15 facts about yourself, nominate 9-15 bloggers you admire, then contact the chosen bloggers to let them know.
Facts about me:
- I am terrified of swimming in the ocean. It’s just so big…
- I love animals! The only reason I don’t currently have an animal sanctuary at my place is because my boy friend constantly reminds me that we just don’t have the space. Someday!
- I’m happy 99% of the time, but because my eyes are sensitive and I’m always squinting, I’ve been told I look angry!
- I love hiking long distances. Type 2 fun all the way!
- I’m very bad at picking out outfits.
- I drink green tea religiously. I don’t drink coffee unless I really need caffeine (because it gives me the jitters).
- Mess stresses me out. I can’t fully relax until things are organized/cleaned.
- I’ve been climbing over 5 years now, but I still don’t know many rope knots. Oops!
Now it’s my turn to spread the love! My nominees for the One Lovely Blog Award are…
Popcorn and Pandas / Coffee. Tape. Climb / Climb Eat Cycle Repeat / A Girl Who Climbs / Tandem Trekking / The Girl in the Little Black Dress / ToClimb8a / The Flexie Foodie / Journey to the Finish Line
Climb on xx